Thread: Upper Wye Clear-up day

Default Upper Wye Clear-up day

Been out on the Upper Wye today picking up rubbish between Newbridge and Builth Wells as part of the Great Wilderness Clear-up .... a beautiful day

we collected about 15 bags of rubbish, mainly agricultural plastic and some domestic stuff.

together with a couple of tyres, a traffic cone, a few plastic containers.......

an inflatable boat, a bread bin, a bra (where did you put in Pete?)

We also saw a couple of Red Kites, Sandpipers and the first Swallows of the year.
    I'm left with the warm glow of having done something slightly useful for a change.... I need to do it more often.
    Thanks for the help guys

Well done guys,
    Woodworm has a new hat too, is this a new fashion trend on SOTP ?
    So we beat on,boats against the current,bourne back ceaselessly into the past.

See Lyn Im not alone in my idiocy

nice one folks, well done

Default P,f,l,o,p

Well done, a great days work by one and all, and judging by the pictures, looks like you had fun doing it !

Good work there. I often wonder why people nick traffic cones but after collecting someone else's trash, perhaps you could get rid of them like this. This one is a cheapie, some people are asking 13+ quid for a single item.
    May the gentleness of morning, greet your silent passage through endless waters...

May all your winds be gentle. And for ww - May it rain the night before.

Wow! Great job everyone!!! What is it with all the traffic cones, anyway? Lol

You have NO idea how if feels to have had a little influence to bring us all together, all over the world, to make a difference. And as P,f,l,o,p said, you had fun doing it! Thank you SO much!!!