Thread: OCSG Winter Meet

Default OCSG Winter Meet

I have just seen the weather forecast for tomorrow and it looks like the Midlands is expecting some deep snow and drivers are being warned to avoid non-essential journeys! I take it that the Winter meet is still happening? I'd hate to drive for nearly 3-hours only to find that it has been posponed or something!

I'm setting off now so will take my chances that all is still happening. If not I'll be having a nice time on my own!

Back safely, roads were good this afternoon especially after Ashbourne. Loads of smashed up cars at the side of the road though!
    A good time was had be me and although there was no sailing, it was a good laugh. Oh and we sorted out lots of serious stuff as well!

Sorry you didn't get any reponse to your post, Chris. Internet pretty difficult at Hartington.
    Glad you got back ok. It was good to see you again and thanks for coming and contributing. We had a pretty good journey back - just a bit of mist/fog in places.
    Last edited by windorpaddle; 5th-February-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Had a great weekend, with plenty of snow on Saturday evening. The roads were clear for my drive home on Sunday afternoon though.