Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nova Craft Pal

... and what if you put a green paddler in a red boat? would the shorter wavelength of green cancel out the effect of the longer wavelength of red, or would their effects get combined? i think we need some empirical research to verify all possibilities.

Congratulations on your new canoe Matt. Looks beautiful in white.
    "I'd far rather be happy than right any day"..........Slartibartfast

Quote Originally Posted by lowlander View Post
    i think we need some empirical research to verify all possibilities.
    Agree, there are too many variables - for instance are the paddlers made from tuffstuff, blue steel or... SP3? I'd like to think I was made from tuffstuff, but i'm probably fibreglass.

Quote Originally Posted by mw-fox View Post
    I took ownership of my TuffStuff Pal in desert white the other night - 10:30pm delivery from Norfolk to Devon... top service from Norfolk Marine there!

Waiting for the rain to stop, I took it out for a paddle this morning. Wow, its a fast boat! Well much faster than I have been able to shift in a plastic canoe that is. I also think the Pal is stunning in desert white

Chatting with Andy from NM, he tells me they only have two TS Pal's left in stock... so if any other SOTP folk are looking for a desert white Pal, then move quick. He also explained that 'if' they order more canoes from NC, the price will go up given the increased cost of shipping / exchange rates.

I'm really pleased with my Pal, and will now be looking for any excuse to taker her out!
    Matt

Glad you finally got it, looks lovely !!

Quote Originally Posted by cr500dom View Post
    Glad you finally got it, looks lovely !!
    Thank you

Initial feelings n tuffstuff v royalex , glide seems better so suspect is quicker, rides through boat wake a bit better so less hull slap. Seems more responsive to paddle stroke so does show up any paddler flaws. You still feel right at home though as you know you are still paddling a pal. Did notice on serial plate the capacity is less at 360kg , still plenty even after Xmas dinner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123