Thread: Tony's here!!

Default Tony's here!!

Hi all, what a great site.

A bit about me then, 35, 3 lovely kids ranging from 7 to 18 months and a lovely wife, I live in Wales near seem great rivers and I'm about 30 minutes from 12 different beaches. I want to get out in the Canoe a lot more so this could be the place to motivate me and the family, I've got a nice big Canadian Canoe and I have easy access to 3 more

Hopefully 2006 will be the year of the paddle for me!

Great work on putting this place together.

All the best
    Tone

Journal Entries

Glad to have you here Tony. I did not realize that you had a canoe. Can't remember you mentioning it before. Still sounds like you have no excuse not to be using it.

Just in case anyone does not know Tony is the owner of www.BushcraftUK.com the number 1 site for information on everything Bushcraft, with a superb forum. In many ways it was that site that inspired me to get off my bum and create this one.

So if this site is a success Tony can share in the credit, if it fails I'll be round for my revenge

monkey_pork is offline a wind age, a wolf age - before the world goes headlong Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly
    So if this site is a success Tony can share in the credit, if it fails I'll be round for my revenge
    If you do go 'round, make sure you take a boat, it sounds like he's got some great paddling there !

He he, a few weeks ago I had some great paddling in my house The River decided to come through it.

Thanks for the intro John and I've got no worreis about you needing to come round to mine