Thread: Teepee stovepipe

Default Teepee stovepipe

Hi folks, getting ready for the cool season, and need to find the ideal extention pipe and flue for my Obelink/Bell Teepee tent,,
    Its to be fitted to my Frontier wood stove,
    Not sure what extra length of pipe needed and flue option, but Hope one of you may have done this mod already??.
    a photo or two would be even better,,
    Thanks in advance...
    There are many roads of freedom, One of them wet.

exhaust pipe is a popular option I did that for a gas bottle type stove that I have, bought the sections from a guy on €bay who sells exhaust pipe and makes pipes to suit stoves. N.B. I have no connection with this guy other than as a satisfied customer.

This listing #320700587874 is for stainless and so costs involved are higher than would be for aluminised steel, you should find others selling these pipes. You could try your local exhaust place, sections of truck exhaust would suit the sleeve if exiting through the canvas hat. Assuming you are planning to take the flue out through the witches hat 3.5m of flue plus additional sleeve for the exit and spark arrester will add up to a fair old weight. Might make your frontier stove unsteady.

good luck with your project

W

You can buy extra sections of flue from the Frontier people now. Give it a Google.
    Not all those who wander are lost

Great tip. Just got a couple of sections
    PWC