Thread: FS: NEW Hand Made Leather Belts-by Moi!

Default FS: NEW Hand Made Leather Belts-by Moi!

I've been off the leather-working for a good wee while, due to issues with the ulna nerves in both arms, making gripping stuff "a bit painful"

Anyway, after a few false starts, I'm away again, just have to see how long the arms keep working

I've tried to get decent pics but I'm still not at home with the "new" camera

Anyway;
    As usual, they are all in 3.5mm, veg tan, hand cut,sewn with artificial sinew,dyed and finished with carnauba wax and kiwi polish.

ALL 1 & 1/4" wide

I've also just realised; I've done close up backs but not fronts!

No1:This is a rich medium brown, it will fit from 26"-42" waist and has a "flat horseshoe" solid brass buckle and sliding keeper.

No2: This is also a rich medium brown, it will fit from 26"-46" waist and has a "west end" solid brass buckle and sliding keeper.

No.3: This is a slighter lighter shade, it will fit from 26"-44" waist and also has a "west end" solid brass buckle and sliding keeper. It also has the "external" buckle flap.

No.4: This one is very nearly, but not quite, black. It will fit from 26"-45" and has a heavy chrome(on solid brass) "west end" type buckle and a sliding leather keeper.

All the above are the same price at 26.50 inc 1st class RMRD

payment by:
    cheque-5 days to clear
    postal order-immediate despatch on receipt

or paypal, IF you pick up the fee's

PM to secure but post here as well please

I can make wider, as well as longer( up to apx. 62" waist), to order. Just pm me to discuss your requirements.

Thanks for looking

atb

Steve

Now paddling Either a Gumotex Palava 400 Or a Gumotex Solar Pro 410c and LOVING IT!

Exclamation UPDATE : Price drop

Price reduction to 21.95

Just in case anyone is wondering; I've made them longer to cover all seasons, you can wear them over your gear in the winter and just tuck in the tail the rest of the year.

cheers

Steve

Now paddling Either a Gumotex Palava 400 Or a Gumotex Solar Pro 410c and LOVING IT!

Default update:

No.2 gone
    and No.4; SOLD pending payment

So thats No.s 1 & 3 remaining

cheers

Steve

Exclamation update of update!

only No.1 remaining now

cheers

Steve