Thread: peugeot partner

Default peugeot partner

I'm selling this vehicle and moving on to a landy,I'm posting it on here because it's the ideal weekend away vehicle,loads of storage and carries a canoe no problem,here's a brief discription:-

1.9 Diesel
    "QUICKSILVER" special edition
    44000 miles
    full service history
    12mths MOT
    THULE roof bars
    2002 model reg no AP02 ***

5000 ono

feel free to e-mail any questions

just about exactly the same as my citroen berlingo
    only had it since may and it is fantastic for camping/canoeing all kit fits in easily, huge storage space with good height. you can stand under the tailgate if its raining, goes well and good economy, is slightly quirky ( like me and possibly all paddlers, as seen by the general public). a nice high ride as well. an excellent car and excellent value and damn good all rounder. i wouldnt part with mine unless i was offered well over market value.
    so if the price is right and you are looking for a car for boats/camping i say go for it
    nature is m X-box

Cheers to you AndyM obviously a man who knows a good vehicle when he owns one

p.m for more info

and here is some pictures,excuse the quality

for some reason these are posted as links instead of the actual image,dont know why!

monkey_pork is offline a wind age, a wolf age - before the world goes headlong Super Moderator

Only a bump I'm afraid, as I already have my LR ...
    but my parents have a van version of this, and it's fantastic vehicle.
    One of my chums at work bought one on the back of my jabbering on about my parents' version.

I've been using theirs all week too, rather than drive the 70 miles a day on the motorway in the 110.

I have to say that if I hadn't found a LR, this was next on the list.
    Good luck with the sale - these are great.

still available