Thread: Thanks to everyone at the lakes

Default Thanks to everyone at the lakes

Hi just a quick line thanking everyone for their help at last weeks lake district trip. My partner (Linda) and I (Frank) were the complete novices who chose to get out of their boat before reaching dry land. We were very impressed with the rescue and the calm manner in which it was carried out. Overall we enjoyed the trip and greatly appreciated the warm welcome (and the dry clothes).We are keen to continue canoeing and hope to learn much from you all. thanks once again

Hello to you both and welcome to the Forum.
    Glad to hear your baptism did not put you off. I can see another pugneys training day coming up soon.
    I Started out with nothing! and i still have most of it left.

Hi Frank and Linda,
    I was glad to here it hasn't put you off! It isn't always like that, honest .

A dry bag could be your new best friend
    Leone_blanco

Hi Folks
    I think you both did very well in the testing conditions(told you the boat would float!).If it had happened to my better half she would never have gone near the boat again.I was worried that it would put you off and I am glad it hasn't so how about a river trip next?.There's a paddle coming up on the Wye shortly.I'll twist your arm at work Mate!.Mike B...

Default Found you

Hi Frank and linda
    Hope you are well.i was just going through the intros when i came across yours.
    Anyway glad you weren't put off buy you spill (i dont know any paddlers who havn't got wet at some time or another.
    Are you up for the wye trip or if not both of you how does frank fancy a paddle. It would be nice to get together again.

Cheers for now
    Roy