Thread: Supernova saying hello

Thumbs up Supernova saying hello

Taken me a bit of time to get organised but here is my introduction -
    I'm a 40 + paddler and have been paddling for about 5 years. Done a bit of everything but nothing to excess. Belong to my local Club in Bishop's Stortford. I've just recently started on my journey as a level 2 Canoe coach. Paddle the Stort alot - just yesterday undertook a trip from Hertford to Bishop's Storford with friends from Chelmsford but the cold weather and driving rain necessitated us stopping at Harlow - perhaps we will finish another time when the weather is better.
    Our club is predomiantly a racing club and there are some hardy souls in our club who race canadians. The Canadian racing scene is pretty good fun in the Eastern Region. Especially during the winter months when we contest the Essex Winter Series.
    Love the site and am looking forward to sharing stories and opinions with fellow open boaters.

Journal Entries

Welcome

Glad to have you on the site.

I have no knowledge whatsoever about racing open canoes. It is something I need to find out more about and put a section on the main site with the Camping, Fishing and Sailing.

Once again welcome.