I am wanting to downsize the family tent from the Aztec Sala 6 to something a little smaller, preferably a bedroom at either end and a living area in the middle. Ideally a smaller 6 berth or largish 4 berth that will pretty much allow me to stand in the centre. The Sala six is a fantastic tent but I'm fed up with putting up the 6 berth for just 3 of us. The tent is about 4 years old, used no more than 8 times (at most) and well looked after. Details below;

The Aztec Sala 6 Tent has one sleeping area for up to 6 people and a spacious groundsheeted central living area, four zipped access doors with twin pullers with one set of canopy poles, four vents allow for maximum tent airflow, colour coded eyelets for fuss free tent pitching, fire retardent throughout, inner tent mesh pockets for storage. TENT FEATURES:Flysheet Material: 185T PU Coated Polyester. Flysheet H/H: 4000 Taped Seams Ring/Pin Tensioners Inner Tent Material: Breathable Polyester Inner Tent G/Sheet: Polyethylene G/Sheet H/H: 3000 Pitching Method: Fly Sheet First, Ring & Pin Poles: Durowrap and Steel Canopy Poles Colour Coded Poles Steel Pegs Tent Weight: 18.5Kg Tent Packed Size: 80 x 35 x 25cmThe Aztec Sala 6 Tent has one sleeping area for up to 6 people and a spacious groundsheeted central living area, four zipped access doors with twin pullers with one set of canopy poles, four vents allow for maximum tent airflow, colour coded eyelets for fuss free tent pitching, fire retardent throughout, inner tent mesh pockets for storage.TENT FEATURES:Flysheet Material: 185T PU Coated Polyester.Flysheet H/H: 4000 Taped Seams Ring/Pin Tensioners Inner Tent Material: Breathable Polyester Inner Tent G/Sheet: Polyethylene G/Sheet H/H: 3000 Pitching Method: Fly Sheet First, Ring & Pin Poles: Durowrap and Steel Canopy Poles Colour Coded Poles Steel Pegs Tent Weight: 18.