Thread: Loch Katrine Sun 23rd July

Default Loch Katrine Sun 23rd July

Heading for Loch Katrine this Sunday . Haven't decided on east end or Stonachlacher as yet . As usual If anyone wants to join us , let us know

Alan

Would this be a going concern for 3 novices (incuding a 2.5 year old who's keen but definitely lacking finesse). We can approximate a straight line fairly well, but wouldn't want to cramp your style! What time would you be aiming to arrive?

Ian

Cramp our style , you haven't seen us paddling then . Be great to have you along , probably meet about 10.00/10.30 will confirm time / putt in later in the week . At the moment It's myself and maggie ( The Mutineer ) tandem and Allan probably solo . hopefully see you on the water

Alan

Hi Allan
    We should be able to make 10:30 if Junior is in a cooperative mood - 10:00 might require a minor miracle!

Whatever time you decide, it's probably best if you don't rely on us making the deadline - hopefully we'll run into you on the water if we're late.....

Cheers

ian

Hey Alan and Allan,

Are you guys still paddling this Sunday?

Allan, would you be interested in a tandem partner (me) for the trip? Christine is out of town on work for the weekend. I could bike to your place Sunday morning. Let me know.

Lucas
    Lucas
    --------
    He who dies with the most stories, wins.

HI Lucas
    I'll give Allan a call tonight to see what we can arrange . Hopefully see you sunday

Alan

Can I come along?

Eric

Also thinking I might join up with you Alan - if the group's not getting too big?
    Rhod

Looking to put in at Stronachlacher about 10.30 ish and probably head up the west end of the loch . Not sure about the current parking situation , hopefully there shouldn't be a problem.

Eric and Rhod
    Be great to have you along .

Alan

i ,ll be there with lewis and we are picking up lucas aswell see you on sunday
    when they say it can,t be done do it anyway

I'll see you at 10.30 tomorrow then!

Cheers, Eric