Thread: Hello from Me!

Default Hello from Me!

Well, this seems a nice idea for a forum. So many other just get you to dip in and out and never encourage folk to get to know each other.

I am a 28 year old full time instructor working with young people who can benefit from a spell in the great outdoors. I wont say who cos advertising here is a bit over the mark i think.

I paddle kayak as well as canoe. I am a L3 kayak coach and L3 canoe trainee. Although when the BCU UkCC get their act together that may all change ;0)

I have paddled in various boats and various countries including the NWTs and Siberia. I just love to explore the world from a boat.

Currently stuck living in Leeds although that is set to change ASAP!

Cheers
    Matt

Hi Merlin glad you found your way here I live just down the road in Wakefield and my brother David B is just up the road in Tad'.I know what you mean about Leeds much too cityfied and thats the biggest reason I got a canoe I can get away and switch off the world. Mike B...

Glad to have you aboard!
    The perfect canoe -
    Like a leaf on the water

Hi Merlin,

welcome! If you think Leeds is too citified you should try living in the South East!

Welcome Merlin, I am sure you will fit in well here, despite your Kayak credentials
    John