View RSS Feed

Canoeing AND other things in a brazilian way...

Overture!!!

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.
Ok, starting a more personal Blog here at SOtP!!! Not sure about how this will appear, so won´t spend much time writing. Mostly testing the potential!!!

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

No snow?

Nice dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd
    Nice dog.
    Thanks. Took me years to make him wear a hat and hold a paddle!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow
    No snow?

Just the ice on top of the beers in the box!
    Looks warm
    Beer?
    Someone Say Beer??
    I Distinctly Heard Someone Mention Beer???
    Sunparched
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundown
    Beer?
    Someone Say Beer??
    I Distinctly Heard Someone Mention Beer???
    Sunparched
    All gone (Stop)

You could have saved one for me and brought it along.
    Does Brazil Have Beer?
    Like, A Really, Really, Really Good One, Agent Antonio???
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundown
    Does Brazil Have Beer?
    Like, A Really, Really, Really Good One, Agent Antonio???
    Well, hammmmm..... I must confess that I´m not a beer drinker! Yeah, I know, nobody is perfect....... BUT, yes, Brazil is quite famous for it´s beers! Including a recent aquisition in the USA by one of our small brew companies: Budweiser! Yes, Bud belongs to a BR company now! Can you believe that? Not saying that Budweiser is good beer, but it was fun that such an american icon turned into a BR thing. Now we just have to buy Ford, DuPont, 3M and GM!!!!

About 200 beer kinds to choose from.... Most famous (to help you in Rio): Bohemia, Brhama, Skol, Antarctica, Bavaria, Cerpa, Kaiser. Each of these brands will come in at least 5 different types, but just order by the name and they will bring traditional type.

I´m more a Coke Man.... Even the diet stuff! So sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBR
    Well, hammmmm..... I must confess that I´m not a beer drinker! Yeah, I know, nobody is perfect....... BUT, yes, Brazil is quite famous for it´s beers! Including a recent aquisition in the USA by one of our small brew companies: Budweiser! Yes, Bud belongs to a BR company now! Can you believe that? Not saying that Budweiser is good beer, but it was fun that such an american icon turned into a BR thing. Now we just have to buy Ford, DuPont, 3M and GM!!!!

About 200 beer kinds to choose from.... Most famous (to help you in Rio): Bohemia, Brhama, Skol, Antarctica, Bavaria, Cerpa, Kaiser. Each of these brands will come in at least 5 different types, but just order by the name and they will bring traditional type.

I´m more a Coke Man.... Even the diet stuff! So sorry!
    Thanks, Tony.

One of the pleasures of exploration is sampling new beers, so I'll be looking forward to that part.

Hope you take some rum in that coke though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow
    Thanks, Tony.

One of the pleasures of exploration is sampling new beers, so I'll be looking forward to that part.

Hope you take some rum in that coke though?
    Cachaça my friend!! Cachaça!!!! Wait to taste my caipirinhas!!!
    Cachaça my friend!! Cachaça!!!! Wait to taste my caipirinhas!!!
    Sounds nice - Must be a very popular drink over there as1.56 billion litres are consumed per year.

Do you serve caipirinhas with BBQ, sun, a little samba and evening sunshine!!!

Cheers my friend

Smurf xx
    Quote Originally Posted by smurf xx
    Sounds nice - Must be a very popular drink over there as1.56 billion litres are consumed per year.

Do you serve caipirinhas with BBQ, sun, a little samba and evening sunshine!!!

Cheers my friend

Smurf xx
    Well, let´s get organised....

Caipirinhas by Tony
    BBQ by SmurfXXY
    Sunshine, sun, and all other related matters by Sundown
    Samba by Crow

Let´s partie!!!!
    Sorted
    Well, let´s get organised....

Caipirinhas by Tony
    BBQ by SmurfXXY
    Sunshine, sun, and all other related matters by Sundown
    Samba by Crow

Let´s partie!!!!
    Forgot to ask

Do you have wooly Mammoths and Kangaroos easily available. I know crow and sundown are rather partial????
    Quote Originally Posted by smurf xx
    Forgot to ask

Do you have wooly Mammoths and Kangaroos easily available. I know crow and sundown are rather partial????
    We may leave them at Zoo/museum and then PP (paddle and partie!!)
    Zoo sounds good but aren't the mammoths a little hot there? (Unless they've got a giant freezer.)

Practising my samba moves in the snow.

Ah dancing and mammoth in big freezer. Sounds like a TV show to me. But in the UK at least, the snow must go on.

TGB